3rd Line Engineer
3rd Line Engineer | Corporate Travel | City of London | £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits + progression
A leading corporate travel company, has an opportunity for a 3rd Line Engineer to join a customer service focused IT team. The successful candidate will be joining the business at a time of global expansion, and be able to get involved in projects such as Office 365 migrations and moves to the cloud.
You will be monitoring managing maintaining and developing the business IT Infrastructure and Systems, across all sites and locations in the UK and overseas.
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- VMWare ESXi 5.5 and 6
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Exchange 2013
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Office 365 (Especially Exchange Online, Skype for Business and OneDrive)
- Microsoft Azure Iaas and Paas
- Avaya telephony
- HP Servers and storage technologies
- Backup solutions (Unitrends, ASR, Veeam)
- ITIL processes
- Understanding of Cisco Networking
If you're interested in the role click apply now. If you're not interested but you know someone that is, ask them to send an up to date CV as soon as possible.