Mandarin-speaking Marketing Manager - online gaming
Very successful betting and online gaming company is looking to expand into the Asian eSports markets, hence they are recruiting for a Mandarin-speaking Marketing Manager will be a dynamic self-starter ideally with a background in a similar industry, such as esports, betting, sports or online gaming. You will have full responsibility for various marketing channels to ensure the marketing strategy will be localised and realised on the Chinese and other markets.
Successful candidates will have excellent fluency in Mandarin and English, and have previous experience in a marketing management role.
- Mandarin and English to excellent level
- Previous experience as marketing manager, marketing executive, brand manager, communications manager, communications executive required
- Knowledge of esports, gaming, online gaming, MMORPG, betting, sports, sport betting industry highly beneficial
- Proven track record of putting a marketing strategy into practice utilising a range of marketing channels
- Interest in online gaming, sports, betting or gambling is beneficial for this role
- To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.