Expatriate Tax Assistant
AJ Chambers are currently working with a market leading accountancy practice who, due to recent growth, are looking for an Expatriate Tax Assistant to join their award-winning expatriate tax team. The firm is offering excellent opportunities for career progression through ATT/CTA study support and training.
The role involves working with a wide variety of clients with a mixture of international and domestic financial affairs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with up to a year of tax experience, be it expatriate or otherwise, with a desire to further their education and expand upon their experience.
Duties will include:
- Corresponding with clients, tax authorities and third parties on a daily basis on a wide variety of personal and employment tax matters, as well as Global Mobility
- Technical research, preparing client documents including annual tax returns for clients within an allocated portfolio and ensuring all are compliant with tax regulations
- Monitoring client deadlines and advising on tax payments
- Assisting senior team members with UK and international tax consulting and advisory projects including attending client meetings and conference calls
- Responsible for providing consistent and quality client service which includes maintaining regular client contact such as meetings, emails and telephone liaison
- Being point of contact for queries from other departments within the firm and similarly, referring clients/client matters to other parts of the firm where appropriate
- Ensuring compliance with internal quality control and risk management procedures
- A minimum 2:1 degree classification
- 6 months tax experience ? ideally expatriate tax
- Excellent communication skills ? both written and oral
- Attention to detail and pride in work produced
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress
For more information on this Expatriate Tax Assistant role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959886772