Year 6 Class Teacher - South Birmingham
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Northfield who are recruiting for a Year 6 Class Teacher to start in January. The school is looking to split their current Year 6 class into smaller groups.
The school are looking for a teacher who will be committed to a full class planning role. This role is expected to continue to Easter and if all is going well extend till the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- A qualified teacher (QTS/NQT)
- A UK resident or eligible to work within the UK
- Able to demonstrate exceptional behaviour management
- Bursting with relevant experience with EAL, SEN, or ESOL children.
- Experienced with year 6 SATs
- Genuinely passionate about their teaching
- Dedicated to uphold the schools rules and regulation
- You will have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast a 24/7 service
- You will be a part of a family-run business
- As a family-run business we genuinely care about your career
- You will have access to other consultants schools
- Your consultant takes the time to get to know YOU
- Receive competitive rates of pay of up to ?168
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education.