Junior Broker / Trader - Equities and CFDs
Junior Broker / Trader ? Equities and CFDs
As a Trainee Broker at Accendo Markets, you will act as the client?s account manager, broker and tutor rolled into one. You will be on hand to assist your own clients, monitor their accounts and provide factual market news when required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to operate in a lively and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a sales role is essential
- Natural sales skills
- Fluent English skills
Tasks will include:
- Introducing new clients to Accendo Markets
- Developing client relationships
- Executing trades on client instructions
- Researching financial markets
- Answering client queries
- Providing exemplary customer service
- Assisting the client with their day-to-day trading, but not giving advice or opinion
What we offer:
- Basic £20,000 + OTE £60,000 -£100,000
- Full training will be provided.
- Fast progression will be available to exceptional candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please email your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability using the 'apply now' button below.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959874236