Working in London's Square Mile, we are a leading brokerage covering equity, FX and corporate broking.
We are currently seeking sales orientated candidates who can develop relationships with new investors whilst advising existing customers on investment opportunities within Cornhill Capital's growing stockbroking team.
You will be guided by senior stockbrokers and given in house training to progress within the firm.
The successful candidate will be level 4 RDR qualified.
Salary - Dependent on experience and transferable business. Good basic salary and competitive commission structure.
- Knowledge of stock broking at the private client level.
- Keeping abreast of new development and changes in the relevant markets.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients and nurture them by keeping them in touch with what is happening in the markets.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Relationship development skills.
- Market knowledge and ability to research information about stocks and shares.
- Ability to manage and review portfolios.
- Team member but with ability to think independently and analytically.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills.
Interviewing this month with immediate start.
PLEASE - Do not call the office, simply apply through this website.
If your skill set matches the above role, please submit your up to date CV below
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959874672