Financial Accountant - Investment Management - Part-time
Our client is leading Investment Management Company, based in the City near to Liverpool Street Station. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join the finance team.
This is an exciting role for a qualified ACCA or ACA accountant to with experience in working in a Financial Accountant role within Asset Management.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- HMRC returns and quarterly VAT returns
- Review management accounts procedures and processes
- Review balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash-flow and identify areas for improvement
- Gain understanding on all key regulatory rules that impact on the Finance Department
- Liaising with auditors during annual audit and at other times
The ideal Financial Accountant will be:
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Experience in a simile role
- Good Microsoft excel skills
- Happy to work on a part-time bases
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959872457