Business Process Developer/ Analyst (GR42/BRS/AAR/6)
File Dynamics Ltd is an outsource services company providing IT, HR, Accounts and Office Services and business process and file management solutions, supporting over 2000 end users across the country, predominantly in the legal, insurance and healthcare sectors. As an Investor in People employer we have a clear focus on development of our people to deliver a high-quality professional service in a cost-effective and approachable manner.
Our solutions are built around our in-house file management system with integrated Business and Client Portals, automated business process software and associated scanning and telephony applications. Our System Development team delivers Application, Business Process Development and Management Information Services. All our processes and procedures follow the ITIL framework and are compliant with the Information Security standard ISO27001.
We are looking for a Business Process Developer/Analyst to join our Filestream Services team based in Bristol. The role involves developing bespoke workflows, within our in-house case management system, Filestream, based on the requirements of each department.
This also includes formatting document templates and working with field codes in Word to insert the desired content. You will be trained to use our development tool Filestream Designer to create and update processes, workflows and actions to support the business requirements.
The role may require you to meet with key contacts throughout the business to discuss ways in which to improve or best deliver their business requirements within Filestream, as well as helping deliver bespoke workflows for Filestream to new clients.
• Developing and maintaining workflows within Filestream;
• Create, edit and publish document templates;
• Communicating with key contacts within our client base to build and develop business workflow designs;
• To ensure project completion dates, as set out by your team leader, are complied with;
• To ensure internal SLAs and KPIs are complied with;
• To ensure ISO procedures are complied with;
• Any other duties as appropriate;
• Infrequent travel to other offices and client sites may be required.
• IT literate;
• Good attention to detail;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Good telephone manner;
• Team player/good communication skills;
• An interest in learning about the company’s business procedures;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
• The successful candidate will ideally have a self-motivated and common sense approach to their work, showing enthusiasm and initiative;
• The successful candidate will have an organised and logical approach to work and maintain high levels of customer service.
• Knowledge of legal practices;
• Experience and understanding of Word field codes and logic.
Why Join us?
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, we positively encourage our staff to progress and develop within the Company. We recognise that our continued growth and success is the direct result of the contribution of our staff.
Our wide range of benefits, include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities. We have an active social committee and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a wide range of candidates.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check. This information will only be used to assess suitability for employment insofar as it is relevant.
If sufficient applications have been received, the vacancy may close early.