Senior Email Marketing Designer
Senior Email Marketing Exec
We are working closely with an established provider of support services, marketing & software development that specialises in supporting clients from the online gaming/casino sector. The group has grown year on year and has established itself as a leader in its field, winning awards from its peers during every year of operation.
The email channel is a key growth generator for our customer base, revenue, engagement & customer retention targets, not to mention a huge driver in terms of customer experience and onboarding. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who thrives on setting their own goals, taking ownership of their domain and working with their team through challenges in an efficient and calculated manner.
The opportunity to learn, develop and grow your career is tremendous, as well as having a high impact on our customers and as a direct result, our business. Do you have what it takes to turn our email marketing program into one that functions, scales and engages with a vast number of users for years to come?
This is a hyper collaborative role that needs to work cross-functionally and with other company goals, with this in mind excellent communications, project & people management and adaptability are paramount.
What you’ll achieve:
- Help plan, build & manage impactful customer life-cycle campaigns to help build rapport and engagement with customers while adding excitement to the use of our products
- Strategize and develop email products that scale easily, that are data-driven and focused on their intended customer segment. Learn to do more of wait works and don’t be afraid to fail quickly (failure is just how we learn, we embrace it.)
- During the first month you’ll create a high level overview of our customer segments by reviewing legacy data and new insights.
- Between 30 and 60 days you’ll lead the task of creating new reporting standards that allow us to pinpoint our successes and failures quickly, all the while running continuous A/B tests to drive continual improvement of automated & promotional campaigns. Documenting results & learnings as you build a tried and tested framework.
- By the end of your third month you’ll have developed and implemented a high-tempo testing environment enabling the team to run concurrent experiments.
- As you pass the six-month mark automation projects should be fine-tuned and actively monitored and adapted to shifts & trends in the email market. Customised short to mid-term training plans developed and put into place for the entire email teams.
- Heading towards and beyond your one-year anniversary, other than arranging a few celebratory drinks, you’ll be looking at continued growth, maybe within the team, or even in how we utilise the technology available to us, remember you’re now the owner of this domain, with your own results, own planning and own strategy, you and your team are the respected specialists.
Why we’d choose you:
- Exposure to enterprise ESPs such as Adestra, Emarsys & Responsys.
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS, you’re comfortable editing HTML, links, text and image URLs.
- An interest and competency in marketing tactics, testing strategies and customer relationship building and nurturing.
- Excellent data analysis skills, to spot trends and devise strategies (SQL experience is worth a bonus point!), solid excel skills are a requirement.
- An innate sense of accountability and attention to detail, the thought of sending out a poorly formed or grammatically incorrect email may keep you awake at night.
- Experience of B2C email marketing campaign production from concept to execution and analysis.
- At least two years of intensive email marketing experience as a senior member of a team is essential, as well looking to run the entire channel in the near future.
- A track record of success when it comes to managing customer acquisition, retention and engagement growth.
- Experience in nurturing & developing the talent of your team, and helping inform & educate your peers about everything within your domain.