Personal Tax Associate-Accountancy Firm
Personal Tax Associate £18 to 24k
• To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
• To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out complex aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
• To attend Business Development and networking events as and when required.
• To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards.
• To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client.
• Preparation of personal tax returns.
• To maintain an awareness of the firm’s specialist services and publications.
• To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
• To review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
• To assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
• To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies’ CPE requirements.
• If studying, achieve passes in the professional exams at first attempt.