Corporate Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is an established and luxury brand looking for a Corporate Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Senior Revenue Manager or Director of Revenue Management who has held that position for at least 3-5 years. The job will involve assisting with preparation for Property Reviews, Business Review Meetings, Budget Review Meetings and Hotel Visits as well as assisting in developing, rolling out and training hotels on Revenue Management Best Practices, Tools and Processes and ensure compliance.
My client is a luxury international hotel brand with over 30 properties around the globe. They have received numerous awards and are increasingly recognised for creating some of the world's most sought-after properties.
The successful individual will be detail oriented and focused with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Strong communication and analytical skills are essential as is excellent Excel skills. The ability to travel and be based at a hotel for a prolonged period of time is vita.
Duties will include:
- Compile, revise and develop a library of the most effective Revenue Management tools and best practices as a resource for the field to access on MONET
- Work with on-property team to overcome any system issues
- Assist with rate shops and other digital audits as required and on a proactive, ongoing basis.
- Analyse hotels current placement and distribution in all sales channels
- Assist with coordination of new hotel builds in CRS/SynXis
- Provide Pre-opening support and training and actively engage with hotel pre-opening teams to ensure best practices are communicated and understood, room types and rate plans are set up according to MOHG standards
- Take on a vital role in initial day-to-day tasks until on-property DORM has been hired, and fully trained
- Assist as on-property Task Force for vacant positions or prolonged Revenue Management absences
- Assist Global VP RM and RDRM with developing and executing a successful and consistent Revenue Management Training Program for the field, for existing and new hotels
- Responsible for Training of on-property Revenue Management colleagues
- Act as resource for Revenue Management colleagues in the field as well as the Regional & Corporate Team
For more information about this role or any other Corporate Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78930420