Financial Analyst - Newly Qualified
A FTSE 100 company are looking for a newly qualified accountant to join them in their Birmingham offices. They need somebody who is very commercial and can build strong interpersonal relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Assisting on quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Working alongside senior FP&A colleagues, providing them with support.
- Presenting results to very senior stakeholders within the company.
- Adapting the forecasting process as necessary to reflect changes in business strategy.
- Collation and analysis of information received from across the busines.
- Identification of recommendations and opportunities based on data analysis.
- Newly ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Educated to degree level
- Able to work effectively under time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel