Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search
Keel Over Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search to join the team based in Bristol. You will be on a full time permanent basis starting on February/ March 2018 with a highly competitive salary of £40,000 ? £45,000 basic + Retention Bonus.
Are you an established PPC professional looking for that next step up in your career? Or perhaps you are already leading a Search Marketing team and looking for a new opportunity.
You will be joining a Pay Per Click Specialist Agency that has been operating since June 2012 and has enjoyed great success since its foundation. The company was one of the first to be awarded finance through the government funded ?Start Up Loan Scheme?, chaired by James Caan (Dragons? Den). James Caan has handpicked mentors that are working with the company to help its progression.
Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search role:
The role itself is aimed at an experienced PPC professional and requires you to manage a growing team of 8 PPC account managers with the assistance of our team lead & technical strategist. Reporting directly to the operations director, your role will involve training staff, auditing work done by our PPC team and troubleshooting on client accounts. In addition, you would be responsible for carrying out weekly one to ones as well as quarterly appraisals.
Our ideal Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search:
- 3 years + Pay Per Click experience. (Strong AdWords Experience is a must)
- Will be AdWords Certified
- Prior experience in leading at team.
- High level of literary skill, excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong communication, phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to work to your own initiative and lead a team
As our Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search you will be expected to:
- Develop strong relationships with current and new clients as they come on-board
- Manage client marketing campaigns under direction of your line manager
- Help answer technical queries brought up by those in your team and other trainees
- Be proactive and driven when interacting with clients and upsell them with assistance from the sales team
- Represent the Company brand in a knowledgeable and expert manner
- Experience of Microsoft excel
- Any experience of dealing with money with a working environment
Benefits of becoming our Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full Training
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Senior Digital Manager / Head of Search then please click ?apply? now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959852671