Sales & Customer Support Co-ordinator
Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The Group is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people with a ‘great place to work’ and its suppliers with a great company to partner.
Owned by Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice company, Brakes Group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs. It provides a professional, friendly regional service supported by a national network of depots, which ensures it offers an exceptional and individual service to each and every one of its customers
Sales & Customer Support Coordinator- x2
- Due to incredible expansion in the business- we now require further members for our team -
Role Purpose Statement
To effectively bridge the gap between the CPL sales team, customer’s Head Office, Finance and a number of other areas within a large-scale and diverse company. Looking after a portfolio of big name customers, the main areas of support are pricing maintenance, reporting and managing customer facing buying lists plus assisting in delivering adhoc information to support a wide range of projects and improvement initiatives across the department and for the CPL sales team and/or customer. Based in Ashford Enterprise House, Ashford.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, at head office level, with a portfolio of customers
- Attend customer and business meetings/calls
- Be a primary point of contact on customer and business queries
- Regularly engage with account managers to discuss actions in support of both business and customer activities
- Work pro-actively to improve the customer experience
- Produce regular sales, product, pricing and delivery reports
- Maintain buying lists, product substitutions, discounts in line with requests by account manager/customer/supply chain and through bulletins/regular cleansing
- Alignment of internal buying lists with customers/3rd party systems
- Identifying & correcting IMS issues for eSI customers
- Update promotional pricing activity
- Action credits for pricing errors and maintain the credit log
- Maintain pricing/vistex agreements and assist on price reviews
- Co-ordinate on-boarding of new customers
- Order and organise sales and promotional samples
- Provide buddy cover when required
- Keep buddy/Team Leader updated with key developments on own portfolio and keep Bible information updated
- Assist with training new starters
- Work with account manager to set up nominated lines
- Update account manager/customer on Customer Transition actions and ensure 3rd party systems updated
- Assisting with product recalls, collating allergen information, customer allocations
- Pricing/listing maintenance to eliminate pricing credits
- System cleansing and maintenance to keep Vistex agreements updated and no ‘missing vistex’
- Bible information saved in correct price and kept updated
- Customer Transition actions completed on time
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Highly IT literate – MS Office (in particular Excel), Databases
- Good standard of education
- Experience working in a fast moving, pressurised team environment
- Commercial awareness
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.