Project Management Trainer
Due to growth within their business our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project management trainer to join their team.
Trainers from a corporate background are preferred due to the training style of clients business.
The following capabilities are also required -
MSP and change management experience.
- To Deliver a minimum of 15 days training per calendar month.
- Research, design, develop and update courseware and training material as required.
- Produce Material and blogs for the marketing department.
- Design, build and configure software images for delivery of technical courses.
- Liaise with clients regarding their training requirements and design bespoke courses.
- Give regular product training sessions to the Sales Team.
- Attend sales meetings as required offsite with clients.
- Degree or equivalent level.
- 2 years training experience.
- Relevant industry qualifications in all subject areas (e.g MCSE, APMQ, Prince2 etc
- Approved tutor status if required by an accrediting body
- Relevant teaching or training qualifications e.g ( TPMA or TAP)
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please call Nick at our Worcester office on or email
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.