Head of Contracts
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a public sector organisation in Merseyside to recruit a Head of Contracts. It will initially be for four months however is likely to be extended due to a number of projects that will arise over the upcoming months.
- Commit to the vision of supporting the company in becoming a leading organisation in the provision of mental health care, addiction services and learning disability care, and in doing so fully utilise their skills and experience to support the objectives.
- Role model the values - Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Respectfulness and Enthusiasm - in all activities and interactions with employees, service users and other stakeholders
- Challenge the stigma associated with mental health and learning difficulties.
- Work across professional and organisational boundaries to improve services for all.
- Maintain their specific knowledge base and develop new skills.
- Value the contribution of the patient / service user voice.
- Operate within any organisational codes of practice or those from a relevant professional body.
- Respect equality and diversity across all areas of working practice and communications with staff, service users and other stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the accurate and timely collection and recording of data and ensuring all personally identifiable information is protected and used only for the purposes for which it was intended.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and local policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all organisational policies.
- Ideally fully conversant with the application of EU/UK procurement legislation/tendering processes & procedures
- Experience of Contracts or Management Accounting