Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Pin Point are currently require an Assessor in Farnborough to work on a full time permanent basis. The role is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step and offers great training and progression opportunities.
- Conduct medical assessments/examinations
- Produce records and reports based on findings
- Analyse clinical and medication information and evidence
- Report to management and work as a team
- Be computer and IT literate, able to use a variety of software
- Take ownership and confidently make decisions
- Either HCPC Registered Physio or RGN with NMC
- Team player but yet able to take own initiative
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Teagan Rice at Pin Point Health and Social Care.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78689691