Residential Support Worker
Our client, a privately owned care provider, who have an excellent reputation within the field of care and support, are currently seeking Residential Support Workers to join their Canvey Island scheme. The unit provides support to children and young adults with learning disabilities, in a residential environment.
You will provide a holistic and nurturing care package for children and young people in the care system. We are looking for people who can make a positive impact on children and young people’s lives.
- You will need to be over 21 years
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Sound knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures
- Knowledge of emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties
- NVQ diploma level 3 qualification is desirable
- A basic understanding of IT and report writing
The role will include weekend and evening working and may include sleep in duties. The company will offer you -
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive training package
- Regular team clinical consultations with our Residential psychotherapist
- Regular supervisions with senior staff members
- Childcare vouchers
- A pension scheme
If you have any questions about this role, please call Kirsty Chapman at ENS Recruitment.
ENS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer!