We are currently recruiting for a competent Accounts Administrator to join a rapidly expanding higher education establishment based on the outskirts of Solihull.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit an individual who likes a to take on transactional finance duties within a supportive finance department.
Main Duties of the Accounts Administrator include:
- Processing purchase invoices and raising sales invoices
- Performing credit control duties as and when required
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT and trial balance reconciliation
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Preferably be studying towards an accounting qualification, such as AAT
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using Sage Line 50 and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at