Ethics & Compliance Training & Policy Manager
Your new company
A well known international business based in the Oxford area.
Your new role
- The role holder will be responsible for maintaining the policy control and process environment within the business, in alignment with Compliance Policies.
- This will require identifying internal and external policy changes that could impact the business.
- You will design and deliver training materials for the Compliance training strategy to ensure employees understand the importance of ethical integrity when conducting business.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need a background in professional training (designing and delivering content) with the ability to deliver difficult topics to both large and small audiences and across senior and junior employees.
- You will need knowledge of the UK bribery act and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) .
- Working in an up-beat and entrepreneurial business you need to be an energised and positive person with amazing communication skills and the ability to build rapport easily and engage with the business in a pro-active way, relating the job to the Compliance policies.
- Travel is around 10% - you are likely to travel overseas for 3 or 4 trips per year of up to 10 days at a time.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a salary up to £40,000 plus a very good range of company benefits. There are excellent opportunities within the business to progress in this field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.