Nursery Nurse - Qualified
Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner at their Ofsted rated Outstanding Woodberry Day Nursery in Winchmore Hill.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Qualified Practitioner will include:
- Supporting every child’s 'learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Refer a friend Bonus of £300
- Cashrewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- You can buy and sell holiday
- Bespoke internal and external training plan
- Once in a life time trips
- Annual Family Days out
- Annual Ball and Conference
- Free onsite Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
- Childbase Employee communication App
Salary from £7.75 - £9.42 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Early Years educator