C# Software Developer
Nottingham - £275 - £350 per day - 3 Month (Strong chance of extension)
I'm looking for C# Developer for a market leading business in central Nottingham. It's likely that the successful candidates will be starting in January. Because of this, the role would suit either an experienced contractor or someone in a permanent role looking to move into contracting.
- Work as part of an existing team to develop quality solutions within required deadlines
- Analyse current applications and infrastructure for upgrades
- Review project proposals, evaluate alternatives, provide estimates and make recommendations
- Collaborate effectively to support and enhance the full project lifecycle
- Consulting with clients (for example, UK banks) on integration with the product
- Face to face client meetings
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- 5 years+ experience in Microsoft development technologies (C#, WCF & Classic Web Services (asmx), SQL Server (including T-SQL) ASP .NET MVC)
- Automated Testing (e.g. nUnit and CruiseControl)
- Experience in client consultancy and integration of heterogeneous applications
If you meet these requirements, please send me your CV for immediate assessment.