Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with a local school who recently achieved a good Ofsted grade.
We are currently seeking a Qualified Teacher for a long term supply position based at a forward thinking and improving school in the Carlton area of Wakefield.
The school are seeking a highly motivated Maths Teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to help every child succeed.
The role will commence in January 2017 for a minimum of 2 terms on a full time basis.
- The School are part of a successful academy trust serving a diverse community
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils to encourage independent learning
What you will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A commitment to raising achievement
- A creative teaching ability
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events
- FREE iTOL accredited coursesIn the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.