Part time Compliance Analyst
Your new company
A well known commercial consultancy-based business located in the Reading area.
Your new role
Working as a Part Time Compliance Analyst you will have a very varied role including:
- Management and control of ISO accredited status including; arranging internal and external audits, annual management review meetings, maintenance of the IMS documentation and continual improvement system.
- Reviewing basic contractual documentation received from Customers and Suppliers and amending appropriately or; advising the business where appropriate;
- Advising the business on legal and regulatory requirements for projects, concepts and ideas;
- Working with the relevant personnel to assist with development of new policies and procedures, and development of new policies and procedures for compliance related processes;
- Managing and reviewing the training system provider, resolving queries and ensuring staff complete their training annually;
- Pro-actively identifying areas of improvement within Compliance and introducing ways of measuring input and output;
- GDPR co-ordination and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be enthusiastic and self motivated, happy to take on and run with tasks without constant supervision.
You will need excellent communication skills working right across the business to gather information effectively and working with all levels of personnel.
Experience of a range of compliance skills will be considered.
Any ISO Standards Audit and Management would be ideal.
Any Contracts Administration and Management would also be useful
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package - working on a part time basis - for 3-4 days a week or equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.