Pharmaceutical Training Manager
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Training professional? Perhaps you're a Sales Representative with 2 + years' experience in training/mentoring or Learning & Development? Our client is looking for talented Medical or Pharma sales individuals with a training background to fill their field based Midlands vacancy. The Training Manager will create and execute company-wide training courses internally and externally to drive innovative Medical Devices and Ophthalmic solutions across the territory.
The key to the success of an applicant for this position lies in the ability to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of designing and implementing effective training processes, backed up by at least 2 years' working experience. The successful applicant will also have a sound understanding of field based Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device sales, preferably in the ophthalmic market; applicants from other TAs will be considered.
- 2+ Years' of training design within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry
- A strong Medical Sales background
- In depth working knowledge of the commercial side of the sector
- Demonstrable experience in assessing competitors in the market and adapting training to suit
- Experience using various mediums (workshops, group presentations, webinars, podcasts, 1-2-1 development etc.)
- A fantastic opportunity to have a real impact in standardising company sales processes
- Responsibility to work across all areas of the company, from management to sales reps
- Excellent scope to engage with individuals internally and externally, working with employees and clients alike
- Developing training materials across a variety of mediums for the commercial departments
- Work with evolving new teams to the business and create cohesive forces in a period of growth
- Assess and develop long standing groups, honing operational effectiveness on metrics based analysis
- Implement a standardised company sales approach
- Be aware of marketing trends in the sector and adapt company training to suit
- Lead the training needs of a large geographical area, being the primary point of contact for learning and development
- 60-70%+ field based - a full and clean UK driving licence is required
- A leading Ophthalmic pharmaceutical and Medical Devices provider servicing retail and industry
- An expanding company with most of the commercial teams based in field nationally
- A forward thinking and growing organisation who provides freedom to implement plans based on your experience
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this position; please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78583743