Best Interest Assessor - Based in Stourbridge
Remedy Medical are looking to recruit a Best Interest Assessor - Based in Stourbridge - Paying up to £200 per Assessment !!
The Best of Interest Assessor vacancy in Stourbridge will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Respond to statutory duties under the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA), Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and case law from the Supreme Court and Court of Protection in relation to deprivation of liberty.
- Undertake the responsibilities of a Best Interest Assessor (BIA) as determined by the MCA, DoLS and associated legislation, national codes of practice and national and local guidance.
- Hold individual responsibility for ensuring customers, who lack the mental capacity to make decisions to be accommodated for the purpose of care and treatment and who may be deprived of their liberty, have the necessary safeguards in
- place to protect their human rights. Ensure that arrangements made for these customers comply with best practice guidelines and legal requirements under statutory legislation.
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Best Interest Assessor position within the UK.
Requirements of the Best Interest Assessor:
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- BIA Qualification
To discuss this Best Interest Assessor vacancy, or any similar roles we have available within Social Care, please contact Claire Allen on 0208 418 7676 or email your updated CV today!
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78537704