Marketing Assistant Marketing / Bids & Proposals
Marketing Assistant (Marketing / Bids & Proposals)
£16k-£18k Dependent Upon Experience
As Marketing Assistant, you will work in a dynamic and constantly developing firm to support the Head of Marketing with a wide range of marketing and business development activities. This includes assisting with bids and proposal submissions, website and social media content, seminars and events, and any other support needed across the marketing team.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Assistant will be:
- Implementing and managing social media initiatives, under the instruction of the Head of Marketing, to increase visibility, membership and traffic across our services and sectors.
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Monitoring trends in social media using tools and applications and appropriately applying that knowledge to increase the use of social media.
- Educating the partners and staff across the firm on how to incorporate relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and all of the firm's services. Measuring the impact of social media within the overall marketing efforts.
- Investigating emerging market trends using various media and industrial links to ensure the firm develops services ahead of its competitors.
- Carrying out market research at incubation stage of new service offerings, including production of summary reports.
- Researching competitor firms to ensure we provide a full range of services.
Bids and Proposals:
- Assisting with the identification of new business opportunities via online procurement portals.
- Preparing documentation for bid submissions and presentations to potential new clients.
- Preparing marketing literature for the firm's services and sectors and regularly checking literature is up to date.
- Creating and sending email campaigns to promote the services and sectors we specialise in.
As Marketing Assistant, you will have at least 3 years' proven experience working in a professional services environment and must have:
- Intermediate or advanced skills in MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- An eye for detail & flexible approach and able to use your own initiative
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.