Senior Research Executive- Online communities- Qual
Think you've got what it takes to work in a creative, challenging consultancy? Do the words 'digital' and 'on-line research' get your juices flowing?
Our client is a brand strategy and innovation consultancy. They work alongside some major Blue Chip clients to inform their strategy and show them the way forward for their brands in the digital age
This consultancy have years of experience within Brands and Consumer insight, they have won numerous awards year on year for their work in this area and also for being just a pretty 'cool' place to work!
The digital team run on-line communities for some of the biggest global brands, and this role is look after an extremely well known on line retail business? Your role will involve a vast amount of client contact and account management, taking over the full responsibility of one the key panels/communities for the business, and working across others when needed. The community covers numerous markets and has huge variety in the work, although the key focus will be on line qual across European markets, you will have exposure to offline/quant work as well.
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following skills/experience:-
- You will currently be a senior research/insight executive at a research agency
- You will have qualitative or mixed method research experience
- Online / community experience is highly desirable
- Must have international research experience
- Great communication and client handling skills
- A confident project manager - with the ability to work in a fast turnaround environment
- It would be ideal if you were able to speak either Spanish or German but this isn't essential
- You want to work in a creative, passionate and positive work environment.