CAD / CAM Engineer
We are currently in the market for skilled and exprerienced CAD / CAM Engineers with programming experience from a Laser / Fabrication sector.
Key Skills :
- To prepare engineering drawings for manufacture, be proficient in the relevant programming and business software including Solidworks, AutoCAD, Quick Quote, Microsoft Word etc.
- To nest/prepare cutting plans for production and supply working papers to enable production to process works orders. Take responsibility for prioritizing production schedule and assist with delivery priorities. Liaise with Shop floor, Dispatch, Accounts and Sales departments to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To communicate and liaise with customers on manufacturing issues/order progress and any other issues.
- To assist sourcing and purchasing materials, consumables and any other relevant purchased items.
- The duties you will be responsible for may vary within reason and you may be asked to undertake additional duties reasonably requested by Managers or Directors.