Team Secretary/PA/Marketing Assistant
Team Assistant/PA/Marketing Assistant
A vibrant engineering consultancy based near London Bridge are seeking an Administrative Assistant and Marketing enthusiast to join their team. The role requires you to provide a mixture of PA support and marketing assistance to the Directors of planning, aiding them in the continuous development of the business. This is a pivotal role and will require a confident individual with a flair for business development and providing business support to senior colleagues and a wider team if required.
Duties may include:
- To work with the directors and senior staff to identify new business opportunities and to agree and implement a marketing strategy on the way forward
- To maintain the website to ensure that this properly reflects and promotes the work of the partnership
- To develop and circulate a regular newsletter working closely with all staff to achieve this.
- To use the full range of available social media including Twitter, LinkedIn and other vehicles to ensure that the partnership maintain the appropriate profile
- Manage and monitor a range of data base information including the schedule of Prospective Projects, up to date contact lists, mailing lists etc.
- To agree a regular programme of in house seminars and Friday lunch time talks and to take responsibility for running and organising these.
- To arrange and manage a variety of business promotional functions.
- To lead on contact with external magazines and develop good contacts with the publishers of construction industry magazines and other relevant press to promote the partnership including, where appropriate, arranging advertisement.
- Research awards schemes and enter relevant projects.
- Help senior staff prepare lectures "PowerPoint" etc.
- To assist with the preparation of tenders for large scale prospective projects and to maintain a data base of up to date key information which may be of use such as a library of up to date CVs
- To maintain and update a photo library of schemes. Site visits will be required.
- To ensure a range of other duties including business cards, site board organising etc.
- Other backup administrative duties required from time to time as one of a small team of central staff
- To assist with reception, phone answering and some typing
Ideal candidates must have the following credentials:
- Excellent communication skills (listening, written and oral)
- Speaks clearly, succinctly, confidently and accurately
- Demonstrates confidence in talking to clients, stakeholders or colleagues
- Makes effective use of available channels of communication
- Numerate and able to understand the needs of the business
- Have strong interpersonal skills including relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, meets deadlines and demonstrates the ability to manage themselves in a busy environment
- Shows initiative and common sense, and is self-motivated, conscientious, industrious and works well under pressure
- Strong team player but also with the ability to work alone and deliver results independently
The above list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to assist in any other duties consistent with the above as may be required as the business develops. In return we offer a competitive salary, performance related bonus, attractive pension benefits and annual leave increases.
Please apply asap only if you are available for interview immediately and have an interest in architecture/engineering sector.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.