Account Manager - Technology, existing accounts
Job title: Account Manager - Technology, existing accounts
Location: North Manchester
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 plus realistic double OTE (uncapped) plus great corporate perks
About our client
A global Technology Systems Integrator is seeking to appoint an experienced Account Manager to join a successful and expanding operation in the North Manchester area. This is a reputable employer that supports professional development.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Research, develop new and existing relationships
- Ensure all client requirements are qualified and dealt with an appropriate manner
- Communicating new product developments & services to prospective clients
- Working closely with external sales executives
- Engage with and maintain key relationships within assigned accounts
- Communicate weekly, accurate, realistic, up to date sale forecast
- Build business pipeline to achieve monthly targets
- Engage with specialist sales teams where appropriate to sell value services & to meet customer needs
- Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that speaks to the clients needs, concerns & objectives
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' + experience working in a similar environment
- You will be ambitious and determined
- You will have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Full and clean driving license is desirable but not essential
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.