Experienced CNC Lathe Setter
Valor Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced CNC Lathe Setter for our client based in Bordesley Green, Birmingham. They are precision engineers specialising in, chemical, automotive, pharmaceutical, defense and aerospace industries respectively.
Responsible directly to the Managing Director the purpose of the role will be:
- Set/Operate Mori- Seiki CNC Lathes and Leadwell CNC Miller
- Have knowledge of All Fanuc Controls. Write programmes for new items, modify existing programmes where needed.
- Supervise Operators.
- Have Comprehensive Knowledge of Tooling and Threading Essential.
- Engage with continuous improvement policy.
- Have knowledge / experience with convential machines (this is not essential)
There is an opportunity to progress to Machine Shop Supervisor should the succesful candidate show promise in this area as well as fulfilling duties as a Setter first and foremost.
Working hours are 8-4 / 9-5 Monday to Friday. (40 hours p/w)