Service Charge Accountant / Client Accountant
West End based, vibrant, dynamic and lively property consultancy are looking for a Service Charge Accountant / Client Accountant as a new addition within their growing accounts team. The successful Service Charge Accountant / Client Accountant MUST have experience using Qube and will be running their own portfolio.
Drinks on a Friday are a regular occurrence within this company as well as team activity days and lots of laughter! You will be an outgoing, confident and personable Service Charge Accountant. Client Accountant who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team. This is definitely not your typical, quiet accounts department.
- Input service charge budgets, raise charges etc for sending to leaseholders
- Bank incoming monies to correct accounts, post to leaseholders
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Prepare service charge year-end accounts, including reconciliation and Trial Balance. Liaise with accountants and check draft accounts before finalization.
- Send year-end accounts and balancing charge letters to leaseholders
- Variance Reports
- Rent statements to Clients with pay-over of funds collected, monthly, quarterly
- Dealing with queries from Leaseholders, Suppliers, Clients and
- Attend meetings internal and external
- Set up new managements on Qube - owner, property, unit, tenant
- Close down managements passed to new agents
A great opportunity for a Service Charge Accountant / Client Accountant who enjoys dealing with people and running their own portfolio is a lively, friendly firm.
Qube is essential. Qube is essential. Qube is essential.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.