Restaurant Manager - Plymouth
Cafe/Restaurant Manager in Plymouth within a massively expanding retailer!
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager within a fantastic growing out of town retailer in the Plymouth area.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for:
- You will ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Restaurant.
- You will be working along side your Area Manager to get the best out of your team.
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of the restaurant team through to staff inductions/on going training.
- Carry out regular reports of the restaurant to sure high standards are maintained, issues addressed and recognition of success is acknowledged.
- Prepare and managing the daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and maintaining cost controls.
- Coach and mentor staff to ensure success is maintained.
- Establish a positive, healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
You will be currently working at an Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Supervisor level in any of the following sectors of retail;
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Restaurant / Fast Food (Branded)
The starting salary will be up to £23,000 depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail and Hospitality management recruitment. To apply for this Restaurant Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.