Accountant - Financial Services/Insurance - Immediate Start
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Accountant within a leading Financial Services business located in Bromley.
The role requires an organised, personable, highly analytical individual with a demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Preparation of the complete monthly management reporting, including presenting the package to the board.
- Preparation of year-end statutory reporting for several entities
- Assisting with the Corporation Tax in order to be submitted to HMRC
- Preparing journals into the legacy system for the general ledger within the monthly reporting timetable
- Assisting with the strategic Business Plan
- Business Partnering with several Senior Stakeholders within the company.
- Investigate variances and prepare variance analysis on key reports and statements.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (those candidates who are not qualified or are studying and have relevant experience will still be considered)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within Life Insurance or General Insurance is essential
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.