Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisor Needed in Cardiff
A Welsh medium primary school based in Cardiff is looking for a Cover Supervisor
The school has a very well established support system and has a fantastic reputation within their SMT for providing staff with all necessary resources and training. The school pride themselves on their welcoming and positive values which they express throughout the school.
You will be expected to supervise the foundation phase and across KS2 (so a flexible approach is desired).
The suitable Cover Supervisor will have the following:
* A commitment to providing the best education possible
* Previous experience as a Cover Supervisor covering PPA.
* A HLTA Qualification (or equivalent; Level 4 or above)
* Fluent in Welsh
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
As a member of the TeacherActive team, you will have access to a wide selection of benefits.
* Market leading rates of pay, as well as a clear and easy payment method
* A dedicated and knowledgeable team of consultants available to assist you
* Excellent career opportunities
* Fantastic referral scheme (The chance to receive £100 high street vouchers, TV, Sat Nav!)
Please contact Megan on or email megan.gallagher@:. If you would like more information on the role or for an informal chat about other positions we are recruiting for please call the office!
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services