Project Finance - Portfolio Manager/Senior Credit Analyst
Description of Duties
Management of a portfolio of Energy and Natural Resource Assets with focus on Reserves Based Lending / Oil & Gas transactions, dealing with all aspects of risk assessment, credit reviews, waiver processing and account management including KYC / procedural adherence.
- Project Finance experience with advanced excel and good understanding of Financial models - essential.
- Robust credit risk and analytical skills as well as a comprehensive understanding of legal documentation in the context of project and finance documents.
- Strong analytical and credit skills
- Good competency levels in report writing and related legal documentation
- Reserve Based Lending experience – useful but not essential.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with strong inter-personal skills and of a flexible nature.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959689301