Audit Assistant Manager- TOP 10
SJC Partners are currently working closely with an award winning Top 10 accountancy firm in recruiting an Audit Assistant Manager as it looks to expand its respectable Audit team. This role has arisen due to promotion within the practice and the winning of new clients over a sustained time period.
Planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Staffing Risk assessment Systems, controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the clients and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate the global firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to their clients?
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
To be considered for this role candidates should be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent and have 2 years post qualified audit experience within a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word and good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This role offers an attractive salary package and represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a top global accountancy firm. It is a fantastic environment in which to develop your existing skill set and progress.