Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher needed in Oadby
TeacherActive are looking for a caring Key Stage 1 teacher/ KS1 teacher to join a primary school that aims to ensure that every child not only makes good progress but also enjoys their time in school.
A vibrant primary school based in Oadby is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher / KS1 Teacher to start work in with their welcoming team. This post is covering day to day classes of delightful children in years 1 and 2 who will be at a crucial stage in their learning.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s encouraged to apply)
- High expectations of children’s achievement and progress
- A creative, innovative approach to teaching
- A real desire to make a positive difference to children
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts!
If you are interested in this position, please call Shannon on or email you CV over to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.