Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant - SEN - Inclusive Secondary School - January Start or Sooner
Clarus Education are on the hunt for a resilient Learning Support Assistant for a fantastic school in Lewisham, Inner London. We are looking for candidates with a strong academic background and experience working with children. If you have prior experience as a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant, it would be beneficial.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be working across different classrooms, as well as the SEN department, supporting various children with MLD and SEN. It will beneficial if you are educated to degree level, with strong academics in Maths, English and Science.
- Learning Support Assistant
- Working with various Special Educational Needs
- Supporting in the classroom and SEN department
- Full Time - Contract to July 2018
- Graduate with strong academic background
- SEN Experience beneficial
- Experience with children beneficial (in a Teaching Assistant capacity)
- Confident, charismatic and resilient
- Good and Improving school
- Modern school building with excellent facilities
- Located in Lewisham, South/Central London
- Easily accessible via public transport + free parking on site
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant position, please apply today! The school are keen to interview and appoint two Learning Support Assistants before Christmas break.