As a Sales Consultant you need to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service standards throughout the Rugby store. To represent my client in a positive way in providing digital solutions suited to the customer's needs.
My Client is one of the largest independent mobile phone Franchises in the UK, with 16 stores. The people within their company are at the centre of their ethical approach to customer service, highlighted by their Investors In People Silver accreditation.
Key Responsibilities for a Sales Consultant are:
- To achieve 100% and above of targets set individually and across the stores as outlined by the Branch Manager,
- To ensure adherence to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures,
- To ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image and that all devices are up to date, relevant and accessible & in working order
- To adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity
- To ensure personal knowledge is up to date especially in light of new releases and product launches & relevant training modules completed.
- To help develop sales opportunities through customer interaction,
- To seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions & identify possible opportunities
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of labour turnover
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
Experience needed to be a sales consultant:
Proven track record in technical, sales and customer service
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to develop & identify knowledge gaps in yourself
- Previous retail experience in a target/customer service environment
- Experience in working within stakeholder parameters and requirements
- Demonstrate best practice at all times.
- Salary £15,000 (OTE £18-£20k)
- 30 days holiday per year
- Career progression and development
- Staff discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox discount scheme