PR Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Leading PR Agency
This is a great opportunity to join a specialist PR team. They are a communications agency for growing businesses and brand and they work on campaigns for public and private sector organisations across the UK.
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working considered
- Training opportunities
- Coaching & development
The ideal candidate:
- 18+ months' experience in a B2B agency role
- A relevant degree
- A great writer who enjoys the challenge of crafting engaging content that communicates key messages and adds value to readers
- A proactive researcher and opportunity spotter with a keen news sense who doesn't shy away from picking up the phone to the media to pitch ideas and follow up stories
- Keen to learn and grow their network of media contacts, social influencers and bloggers
- Quick thinking and enjoys generating ideas, and shows ability to grasp the bigger picture
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a smile, and maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters provided
- Good knowledge of social media and experience with social campaigns
- Up for a challenge with an ability to multi-task and work flexibly when required
- Understanding and ability to produce succinct and effective performance reports - on and offline
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, coupled with great account handling abilities
Your role is based across Liverpool and Manchester offices and there will be requirements for you to travel to client meetings throughout the UK.
Get in touch for more info!
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.