Heating & Plumbing Supervisor
Heating & Plumbing Supervisor, Brandon (Suffolk)
I am seeking an experienced heating and plumbing supervisor to join my well-established client's team working in the Brandon area.
- Ensure the heating and plumbing systems are installed to design and manufacturers specifications and in line with current legislation.
- Carry out audits on the quality of workmanship of the installed plumbing and heating systems, all equipment is fit for purpose
- Ensure legislative compliance is met in regards to all systems
- Work with the design team to suggest alternative components and/or systems
- Mentor and guide apprentice plumbers to ensure that they receive the necessary training to complete their NVQ portfolio
- Set out a skills matrix for the plumbing and heating team highlighting training requirements for any staff improvement in line with the business needs
- Identify suitable candidates for plumbing and gas heating training to achieve more in-house trained Gas-Safe engineers
- Work with the technical team on design options and restrictions to ensure compliance with BS3632
- Identify ways to improve the performance of the plumbing and heating team and process without affecting quality or production output
- Give technical help and advice to the customer service (after-sales) team and assist them in dealing with any plumbing and heating technical issues that customers may have. This may require occasional site visits.
- Extensive experience of domestic plumbing and gas systems
- Gas-safe certification essential
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing and Heating
- Excellent IT skills
If you have previous heating & plumbing experience, apply now or call Stephanie at OSR Recruitment Services for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.