CARERS and SENIOR CARERS - Domiciliary - SALARIED SHIFTS AVAILABLE
PERMANENT POSITIONS - SALARIED SHIFTS AVAILABLE
CARERS and SENIOR CARERS - Domiciliary - PAID WORKING AND TRAVEL TIME
Salary £17000 - £19000 per annum pro rata (DOE) - Carers
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, pro rata (DOE) - Seniors Carers
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for Domiciliary Carers and Senior Domiciliary Carers for our client, a well-established Home Care Service based in Bournemouth.
Our client is offering candidates the opportunity to complete all mandatory training and induction as paid shifts undertaken. This will give candidates looking to move on the security of knowing they have a job to go without the loss of income during this initial phase.
Our client acknowledges the commitment, passion and personal sacrifice it takes to provide care and support for people in the community and is leading the way in pay reform for domiciliary care by paying carers from the start of their shift to the end plus mileage at 25p per mile.
This means that you are paid for every hour that you are on shift, whether you are delivering care, on a break between clients or driving to your next client.
o Salary: £17 000 - £19 000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
o Full Time and Part Time Contracts Available
- Senior Carers
o Salary: £18 000 - £20 000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience)
o Full Time Contracts Available
All staff will be required to work a combination of shifts including some weekends. The guaranteed hours available on Weekdays and Weekends are:
07:00 - 13:30 (You get paid for 6.5 hours + 25p per mile)
13:30 - 16:30 (You get paid for 3 hours + 25p per mile)
16:30 - 22:30 (You get paid for 6 hours + 25p per mile)
Further benefits include:
- A permanent contract of guaranteed hours enabling you to accurately calculate your monthly income
- Flexibility to work additional hours in order to top up your monthly salary
- Paid holidays, Induction and Shadowing (including completion of Care Certificate)
- Uplift for working overtime
- Free training with our dedicated training provider and on-site support and mentoring for all your training requirements and personal development goals
- Free Uniform, smartphone, PPE and enhanced DBS check
- A Staff Introduction Bonus Scheme where you get £100 for referring someone and the person you refer gets £100for joining
- A £100 bonus for successfully passing your 6 month probationary period and a yearly bonus for commitment and service to the company.
- Paid Birthdays off!!
- Career development opportunities with a commitment from our client to promote from within
- Supportive and encouraging management
In return our client expects:
- A commitment to deliver exemplary standards of care
- A commitment to uphold its ethos and values, always putting the client at the heart of all they do
- A commitment to work a combination of shifts as outlined in the table above and including some weekend work
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
- A Valid Driving Licence with access to own vehicle which is Insured for Business Use
- 2 satisfactory references (including most recent employer)
- Enhanced DBS
- Provide care and/or lead carers in the community to support clients with:
- Personal care and assistance with daily living tasks
- Companionship, meal preparation, light domestic duties
- Living with dementia, acquired brain injury support and End of Life care
- Monitor and provide consistent feedback and updates on health, well-being and care requirements to seniors and office staff
- Remind, assist or administer medication and completion of MAR charts
- Complete daily care logs and care audits
- Assist with collection and distribution of paperwork
- Assist with the on-call function on a rota basis (Senior Carers)