Financial Advisor - Crewe
Our Client is well-known and Operates within the IFA / Wealth Management side of Financial Services. Due to recent expansion, they are now looking to meet with and Experienced Level 4 Diploma Qualified Financial Adviser / IFA.
This is a Salaried Position!
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- The requisite generic financial services knowledge and Level 4 Diploma Qualification.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firms record keeping requirements.
- Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firms Business Manual and Risk Plan.
- Valid SPS Certificate
- Achieve CAS status
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FSA rules at all times.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, T&C and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the firm at all times.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative or technical changes
- Prospect / contact potential clients to ensure sales targets are met.
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered.
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with Paraplanners.
- Meet client review service standards of the business
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is available and maintained.
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm.
- Maintain all other standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
There is an Excellent Salary, Bonus & Benefits Package Available!