Researcher (Media Industry)
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for an expereinced Researcher to join a globally positioned niche research Media organisation specialising in the world’s wealthiest business-owning community. This role is based in central London.
The Research Team has enjoyed rapid growth and wide acclaim. As the Researcher you will be reporting to the Director of Research. You will take responsibility for sponsored research projects, with complete ownership of all stages from scoping out the research to producing a thought leadership report containing the key findings
About the Role:
- Project management - Ensure that each project is properly planned and executed and that the research is done to the highest standard
- Research - Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as appropriate for projects
- Sponsor management - Manage the research sponsors to ensure that they are appropriately engaged and involved at every stage in the process
- Report writing and presentation - Write thought leadership reports containing the key findings, and eventually present the findings at Conferences arranged for the community around the world.
- Team working -you must work well with others and contribute to a supportive and inclusive working environment.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative research, either on the client or agency side.
- Experience with banking and investments (across multiple asset classes would be ideal).
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English, and experience of authoring research reports.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Previous experience in successfully managing clients and client relationships.
- Ability to work as a member of a closely-knit team.
- Working knowledge of quantitative research analysis software such as Q
This organisation is both unique and exclusive and therefore requires an individual who is extremely dynamic and sharp with the ability to liaise at all levels. The team conducts Primary Research within a niche community, recruited through an extensive network. The resulting insights are extraordinarily valuable to this community and those that service them.
The role is to start immediately, and this an opportunity to work within a small niche organisation who are flexible, yet commercially-savvy.
If you are an experienced Researcher looking for a new and challenging role hen we look forward to hearign from you!
Due to a high number of applications, unfortunately we at Rekroot cannot reply to every applicant individually and if you have not heard from us within 10 working days your application has not been successful. Rekroot is an equal opportunity employer.