Spanish Legal Product Specialist - London Travel
Legal Product Specialist - Spanish
Spanish speaking Product Specialist within Legal Services and Software
Sector-Technology, Law, Legal
Salary & Benefits- £27,000 to £35,000 + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type-Legal Product Specialist, Full-time, Permanent
Languages - Spanish
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join a leading technology group that will be one of the big global technology stories over the next 5 years. As a Legal Product Specialist you will be at the heart of their business and will be involved in advising, training and supporting leading law firms across the globe. This role will focus on the Spanish speaking market.
Ideally suited to a Graduate who has at least 6 months working within Law but has decided that being a lawyer is not for them, however working within the legal sector still excites. It is also ideal for Lawyers who love face to face work and to those who are keen to have a role that has a strategic importance within not only the company you work for but also for clients.
The Legal Product Specialist would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. Their products are innovative and based around artificial intelligence. They are uniquely placed within their marketplace so are set for exceptional growth. They are based in beautiful offices in Central London.
The Legal Product Specialist role:
- Travelling to clients in Spain
- Working closely with clients both pre and post sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product
- Working closely with other areas of the business including Sales and Marketing to maximise revenues
- Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Specialist role:
- You will have Graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 with a Law Degree
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- A minimum of 6 months working within Law
- Commercially minded
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver