Digital Marketing Executive - Italian Ecommerce
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK based ecommerce business currently experiencing phenomenal growth across Europe and beyond. Their high quality products and unique route to market have proved a real success story.
This is a performance marketing role driving customer acquisition for your specific country website, there is a current requirement to support the Italian business.
You will be tasked with ensuring successful implementation of the performance marketing strategy for your chosen market to meet the company revenue and growth targets. Key responsibilities will include:
- implement, optimise and manage paid search campaigns for your country account within budget.
- work closely with the acquisition team to ensure all PPC campaigns are in line with overall acquisition strategy.
- ensure all landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns ensuring maximum ROI.
- analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns.
- work closely with Affiliate manager to identify and effectively manage and optimise ROI through affiliate partners.
- perform keyword research and manage all bid management.
Successful candidates will have practical experience in PPC account management and optimising paid search campaigns within an ecommerce environment or ecommerce clients from an agency background. As you will be focusing on a specific country website fluency in French or Italian is essential. This is an exciting opportunity within a rapidly growing organisation offering future development.