Simpson Judge are working on behalf of an office design company who have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to work in their central London office, with ONE DAY PER WEEK travel to their Hemel Hempstead office.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside an existing Marketing Manager to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies through an exciting transition stage and company rebranding of a separate business. The successful candidate will lead on marketing for the new company.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Planning and management of project photography and videography
- Event management
- Email marketing
- Communicating with design agencies and freelancers
- Content planning for social media and website
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Current and up-to-date with online advertising - search engine PPC
- SEO understanding and experience
- Copywriting and visual content creation
- Event management experience
- Strong IT skills and communication skills
- Design industry experience desirable
YOU MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE BETWEEN LONDON AND HEMELHEMPSTEAD ONE DAY PER WEEK AND WHEN NECESSARY TO MEET DEADLINES.