Store Manager - Northampton
A chance to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Food Retailers who have ambitious expansion plans over the next 3-5 years. As a result of this continued expansion they are looking for exceptional calibre Store Managers to support their growth and join the business at an exciting time for everyone involved.
- You will be managing a team of approximately 50 dynamic, driven and motivated colleagues and junior members of management.
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a consistently high performing Store that delivers market leading customer service and standards.
- You will look to spend quality time in your Store in a hands-on capacity, role modelling what good looks like and working closely with your Management team to drive continued improvement.
- Conduct regular reviews and set goals/objectives with your Store Teams, as well as appropriate measures to tackle under-performance in a professional and timely manner.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will currently be a Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Team Manager in the Retail or Trade sector.
- It is essential that you will have gained experience in a fast-paced, hands-on FMCG Retail environment.
- Food Retail is the highly preferred background (but not essential).
- You will be a hands-on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your Stores in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected within the Store.
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must.
- You will be able to demonstrate a highly progressive CV and be able to articulate effectively how you have progressed and why you have moved between roles.
- Highly analytical and business minded, you will be confident adding value and fresh ideas in a rapidly expanding business.
- You must have a full Driving Licence and access to your own car to be considered for this role.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £40k+, rising to £55k+ with experience.
- Company Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance (after 6 months service).
- Various locations available across the West Midlands.